Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Apr 29, 2012, 12:33 PM   #1
michaelgg13
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4 camera help

Hi,

Recently my iphone 4 has been taking photos with a black dot towards the center of the screen. I cleaned the front lens on the case but that was not it. So I called apple support and they said it would cost $150 to fix my camera issues (my 1 year warranty has passed) So now my question is do you guys think that I can open the phone and clean the camera lens with compressed air to solve my problem? Pics will be posted. I ordered a pentalobe screwdriver which will be here tomorrow. If I cannot clean the lens where can I get a legitimate OEM camera to replace it myself?

Thank you very much!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0388.JPG
Views:	5
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	337798  
michaelgg13 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting