Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old May 1, 2012, 03:26 PM   #1
francis21
macrumors member

Show the callout of an MKPinAnnotation in the map,

Well, I know the process already on how to add MKPinAnnotationViews on the map view as well as creating a custom class that adopts the <MKAnnotation> protocol. However I have a problem with showing the callout when the user taps the pin.

I used, through the storyboard, a UITapGestureRecognizer. It was able to add all the pins as I wanted to, but the problem is that the gesture recognizer is interfering when the user tries to tap on the pin itself to show a callout.

What is the best way to fix this? Thanks!
francis21 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming