Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old May 2, 2012, 09:26 AM   #1
mushtama
macrumors member

Voicemail notification won't go away??

I have an iPhone 4, and for the last month or so I have had this red dot on the phone app. I've rang up voicemail several times and there are no messages - I've deleted any saved voicemails and I've left myself a voicemail from another phone and deleted it; dot is still there. I did a factory reset a few hours ago and the notification went away, only to return minutes later, so I restored from back-up to get all my stuff back.

What else can I do to remove the red dot? It doesn't really bother me but it would be nice for it to go away. My network is Three (UK) if that helps.
mushtama is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 09:16 PM   #2
applemasterr
macrumors newbie

Just call your number from another phone and leave a voicemail and after you check it the icon will go away.
applemasterr is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting