Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old May 3, 2012, 04:25 PM   #1
SugaredJuggler
macrumors member

Slide To Unlock Problems on new iPhone 4S Running 5.1

So I have searched the forums and good old google however I never found what I was looking for. (There was a post back in 2010 but nothing recent)

My new verizon iPhone 4S won't unlock sometimes. The phone does not have any screen protector and is always clean. I can be a little OCD sometimes. However, every once in a while I will go to unlock the device and the "Slide To Unlock" bar wont slide all the way over, resulting in the phone not unlocking. It will take a good 7 to 10 tries for it to start working properly again (which can be a major problem when I am trying to "Slide To Answer" a phone call!!).

I have checked for any weird or rogue apps installed or running in the background and have come up with nothing. Is this just a random issue with iOS 5.1? Is anyone else having this problem?

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone