Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KLeb3X5

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2005
on redlightrunner.com , the shirts on the first page (may have to hit refresh a couple of times) are exactly what I'm looking for. Are they just out of stock or something?...

pubwvj

macrumors 68000
Oct 1, 2004
Mountains of Vermont
*grin* I've got three. They are down to floor rag quality now after about 20 years of wearing them... :) Didn't know I was supposed to preserve them!

treblah

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2003
Wow, I had no idea some of those things existed! I am now off to contemplate selling a kidney for that Picasso Mac display :D

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
This is what I do

Muahahahahaha! I get a $2 shirt from Marshalls or something, then I GO NUTS on it!

I'm currently looking for a cheap hoodie to put an Apple on.

Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha! (That one was supposed to sound more evil and percussive, a la "I'm beating the system by making my own Apple-themed T-shirts")

See Steve is my homeboy shirt. :)

:D

Attachments

• T520050613201254504.jpg
    T520050613201254504.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 318

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
faintember said:
Wow katie ta achoo, i LOVE the shirt!!!

wonders if my crappy printer will do iron-ons...lol

-cameron

Just be sure to put your printer on the highest, most ink wastingest quality!

Actually, when I print, I have an actual "iron on transfer paper" thing, where it mirrors it for me!

OS X, you're always one step ahead of me!

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
mcarnes said:
Thirty bucks! Must resist...must...must...resist...

It's times like that I'm glad I don't have a "hat face"

Now, the second they embroider that on a bag, I'm totally out $30. haha

swarnabird

macrumors newbie
Nov 10, 2012
vintage apple t

well it's been many years since your post.,... But .... Here in Oz I think I've found a vintage apple t shirt. Trying to confirm that for myself and looking for any tips. I found it in an obscure tiny op shop and am trying to find out/confirm when it's from. I don't think it could be a later modern one because th t shirt is so old and logo worn in some places, plus it was found in a very random spot. So have I been lucky and found something super deluxe rare ir just something pretty rare and cool. So far Cant find any other images of this T shirt. Any replies very appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2126.jpg
    IMG_2126.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 731
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.