Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old May 4, 2012, 08:23 AM   #1
Isamilis
macrumors regular

Battery charge experience

Hi,

This is my first post

Just curious if somebody has similar experience.

I bought my 4s on Feb (new) and jailbreak (5.0.1). I use battery detective to monitor.

My first time charge was 110%. If I charge using power adapter, battery health was down around 2-5%. If I drained until empty and charge using power cord, it down around 5-8%. The lowest I got is 88% (conpared to my 1-year ipad2 about 86%).

But, if I charge using usb (from macbook & windows desktop), the health was increased significantly, regardless from empty or just "top-up". I've tried charge from usb iMac, the result is not as significant as macbook. The health now is 95%.

Not really sure the reason, but it seems, the lower volt for charging, the better for battery health.

Thanks,

Isa
Isamilis is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting