Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old May 6, 2012, 05:28 PM   #1
codeus
macrumors newbie

Aluminium Skins for 10.8 Mountain Lion Calendars & Contacts

It seems Apple plan to persist with the leather clad look of Calendar and Contacts (formerly iCal and Address Book) in ML. Personally I really don't like this and I created a patch for Lion to give an Aluminium look to them. I have now done the same for Mountain Lion for any like-minded folks.

I hope its ok to post a link here, the patch is free and is tested on Mountain Lion Preview 3 and will be updated with each apple update (probably).

http://macnix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05...tain-lion.html

Hope others find it useful.

Last edited by codeus; May 6, 2012 at 05:34 PM.
codeus is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion