Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Jul 10, 2005, 01:38 AM   #1
icloud
macrumors 6502

Senmu Studios [Must See]

Link| Senmu Studios

Hello|
Im just writing a post for a friend who recently put his brand new online portfolio and art works sites featuring a host of
Digital art | videos | websites | and more...
You have got to check out this site since simply talking about it alone does not do justice to the effort and heart put into it.

I urge you guys to check out this site |especially Leon the Penguin| and to give this guy your feedback either through the site or right here on Neowin.

I just want you guys to see the site, give your feedback and really enjoy and take a look at this emerging artist. I personally think he has a world of talent as has been a beacon of mentoring for my own digital work.

Please give your comments, visit the site and really take a look. Im doing this simply because i think it would mean so much and that his work really needs to get out there.

Thank guys, really appreciate it

Link| Senmu Studios
icloud is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics