Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ehayut

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
I'm trying to figure out how to delete photos i uploaded to my iPod. Do I have to do it manually through "My Computer", or is there a way to do it through iTunes or my iPod? (I have the new 20GB)

ehayut

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 29, 2005
*bump*

please? anybody? I'm sure the solution is simple, but for some reason i can't seem to figure it out *blushes*

JzzTrump22

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2004
New York
I think you have to remove all the files from your iPhoto library or the album thats currently on the iPod, then when it updates all the photos will be removed. I'm not entirely sure on this because I just got one myself and am still fidling with it.

quackattack

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2004
Boise, ID
The best way to do it is to set the iPod to only update select albums. You then have to put all your pictures into albums, except for the ones you want to delete.

All pictures will be put in your pod except for the ones that are not in select playlists.

Its a pain, but I'm not sure if there is a better way.

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
hey to the TC the easiest way to delete your photos is to sync a folder that is empty your ipod wont keep the other photos and from there you can pick the certain photos that you want to use or have on your ipod

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.