Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old May 18, 2012, 11:52 AM   #1
Charliearlie
macrumors newbie

iPhone 4 won't turn on

Okay so here's my problem.. I've had troubles with my iPhone turning on before but in these cases the iPhone did show signs of life like the Apple displaying. Now my phone is constantly telling me to plug it in to a power source despite it being plugged in for 8 hours or so. At first it was showing the Apple but it said it had 1% battery every time it turned on and immediately turned itself off and it continued to do this on a loop for about half an hour. Now the phone seems to be completely dead but surely there must be some power for it to be telling me to connect it to a power source?

Is my battery completely ruined and I'm in need of a new one or is this some really weird software glitch? Has anybody experienced anything like this?

I accidentally made this thread in the general section too.
Charliearlie is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting