Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old May 23, 2012, 01:54 AM   #1
arianys1
macrumors newbie

Question Iphone 4 wont turn on, wont charge, wont hard reset

After replacing the battery, the iPhone took a while to charge, i used it, i put it to charge and it died. I had it all day charging with 3% of success, (When it was 3% charged i did the DFU mode thing and that was it) now is dead dead dead. I plugged in the usb cable, and it appears the battery charging sign, and that's it. I opened and cleaned with Windex, I blow the connectors, I have tried a million times to hard reset (home button/start button) in all possible ways, i plugged it into my iMac and it does not recognized it, i shutdown the iMac while the iPhone connected and nothing! SOMEBODY CAN PLEASE HELP ME, IM FREAKING OUT!
arianys1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2012, 02:31 PM   #2
m3ow
macrumors newbie

most highly... hardware problem.
good luck bro.
m3ow is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting