Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bodeh6

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 18, 2005
I was wondering if it is possible to get both of these promos? Why I am asking you say. It is because on the rebate forms they both require the original UPC from the Mac computer that you buy with the Model number, serial number, etc. I was wondering if there is more then one on a Powerbook box?

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
bodeh6 said:
I was wondering if it is possible to get both of these promos? Why I am asking you say. It is because on the rebate forms they both require the original UPC from the Mac computer that you buy with the Model number, serial number, etc. I was wondering if there is more then one on a Powerbook box?

I doubt that you will get two UPCs on your PowerBook's case (my Power Mac G5's case only had one).

thehuncamunca

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2003
NJ
when i called apple last yr about this, they said to just photo copy the computers upc code for the printer promo and to put a note saying the original was submitted to apple for the ipod promo

worked fine and got both rebates several weeks later

bodeh6 said:

iSaint

macrumors 603
thehuncamunca said:
when i called apple last yr about this, they said to just photo copy the computers upc code for the printer promo and to put a note saying the original was submitted to apple for the ipod promo

worked fine and got both rebates several weeks later

Worked for me, too.

There are other threads about this around from the past.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.