Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old May 24, 2012, 04:39 AM   #1
bronzeye007
macrumors newbie

Which hotspot apps is the best from Cydia?

Hello, I am trying to find out which hotspot apps is the best from Cydia because I will plan to jailbreak my new iPad with LTE/WiFi under AT&T this Friday on iOS 5.1.1. I do see few hotspot apps and I am not sure which one is good for me. I would like to use hotspot from my new iPad to connect with my iPhone 4S for LTE. Let me know, please and thanks.
bronzeye007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 24, 2012, 09:08 AM   #2
PsstGreek
macrumors 68040

There is TetherMe, MyWi, and PDANet. All are very good. Just depends what you want in the app and how much to spend.
Old May 24, 2012, 10:31 AM   #3
TheKricket
macrumors member

I've used TetherMe in the past - at the time, it was the cheapest available in Cydia and it worked like a charm.

I'm not sure what other features you get with the other, more expensive apps - but if you're looking to just activate the Personal Hostpot switch on your device, TetherMe is really the best way to go.
TheKricket is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad