Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old May 29, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1
Orlandu
macrumors regular

App Store Top Charts blank/no apps

After jailbreaking my iPad on Friday, I haven't been able to see any apps listed on the top charts page of the App Store. The pages are there, I can swipe them, but there are no apps show. No titles, no icons, nothing.

I've closed the app, restarted my iPad several times, and resprung multiple times but I can't get them to show up. Any other suggestions before I try restoring and jailbreaking again?

Anyone else having this issue?
Old May 31, 2012, 12:00 AM   #2
Cooldude25
macrumors newbie

App store Top chart blank

iTunes U top charts are blank as well.

iPad 3
Jailbroken 5.1.1

Any fix???
Cooldude25 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2012, 12:23 AM   #3
Cooldude25
macrumors newbie

App store Top chart blank

Ive tried rebooting and syncing with iTunes and it still didn't fix the issue.....
Cooldude25 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks