Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Jun 2, 2012, 10:16 PM   #1
Brunchies
macrumors newbie

What's the number one site for downloading loops, acapellas, Beats and DAW devices.

I know that Ableton live has a built in programming language that you can use to make different beats and daw instruments to really give your song an original sound. I would like to know if there is a site that has these beats and different instruments for commercial DAW's, I know Buzz Jekosla has extensions like what I need but I haven't really wrapped my head around the UI yet. Thanks for any advice you can give on this subject, I'm still new to all of this. The reason why I ask is because I want some more specific instrument devices for beginning songs on logic pro studio 9 but I don't want to install the other 50 gbs of instruments packs.
Brunchies is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Tags
beats, buzz, daw, logic pro 9