Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jburnette87

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
Mobile,AL
Thinking of picking one of these up with an employee discount but was wondering if anyone has the black defender with a white iPad? Anyone regret getting the black one or does it look fine? Would it be worth it to spend an additional $45 and have the white/gray one shipped to me from otterbox?

Thanks for your opinions in advance.

HiddenPuppy

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2011
Thinking of picking one of these up with an employee discount but was wondering if anyone has the black defender with a white iPad? Anyone regret getting the black one or does it look fine? Would it be worth it to spend an additional $45 and have the white/gray one shipped to me from otterbox?

I had the black on my white and loved it, but took it back because it constantly got dust between the screen protector and the screen and that bothered me a lot so back it went. I do really miss it though. May go for it again some day. As to the look it was great and the protection was outstanding.

Have a great day,
HiddenPuppy

HiddenPuppy

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2011

I liked it so much that I went back and bought it again and just took out the built in screen protector and cleaned the adhesive from the case and use it without the built in screen protector.

HiddenPuppy

Holoshed

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2011
North Carolina
For anyone looking for an otterbox cheap, Walmart has them on sale for 50. BestBuy price matched so I got it there. Totally worth it for that price.

HiddenPuppy

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2011
For anyone looking for an otterbox cheap, Walmart has them on sale for 50. BestBuy price matched so I got it there. Totally worth it for that price.

Thanks, just went to Walmart and got a refund of over $40.00 for the one I bought.

HiddenPuppy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.