Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Jun 4, 2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Ylj

Watch movies downloaded by iPod Touch without syncing with computer (SOLVED)

(Original post below) Short answer: iFile
I just downloaded a few episodes of Game of Thrones using iTransmission on my iPod Touch only to find that I would not be able to watch the videos without syncing them. I was wondering if there were any apps or programs to watch downloaded movies or to sync videos downloaded to a specific folder in the iPod. Just wanted to add that I've just jailbroken my iPod, just to be clear. Thanks for any help or info you can give.

Last edited by Ylj; Jun 4, 2012 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Solved my question
Ylj is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2012, 09:02 PM   #2
Ylj

I guess I just needed to do a little more thorough research: I found the program iFile on Cydia, which lets me browse the file-system of my iPod Touch and play my torrent movies with just one click. I'll edit my first post so others can get an answer if they haven't already found one.
Ylj is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch