Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Albright

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2011
I think your body text is a skosh too small. When you use a serif font, you want your text to be a bit bigger than normal for better legibility. The size used for the header menu is about the smallest I'd go.

On the blog page, I don't think you have enough visual separation between posts. How about making each post a separate "box" with the background showing between them, as it does between the menu bar and the header or the menu bar and the content area?

Flunkyturtle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2011
I think your body text is a skosh too small. When you use a serif font, you want your text to be a bit bigger than normal for better legibility. The size used for the header menu is about the smallest I'd go.

On the blog page, I don't think you have enough visual separation between posts. How about making each post a separate "box" with the background showing between them, as it does between the menu bar and the header or the menu bar and the content area?

Good comments thanks :) text i agree with, i think thats something i can change. with regards to the blog i think the only thing i can do to split it up is to hit return a few times before i post it lol
but i'll give it a try to put a box round it as this would help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.