Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChazUK

macrumors 603
Feb 3, 2008
Essex (UK)
The ICS situation just solidifies my choice to buy Nexus devices. I recently picked up a Nexus S again to use alongside my Galaxy Nexus and both handsets are fantastic running the OS.

Consumers that care about operating system versions really need to stop buying these heavily modified phones.

As for apps, I can't say anything that I need is missing form the platform.

matttye

macrumors 601
Mar 25, 2009
Lincoln, England
Yeah that was a pretty ambitious statement to make. Being able to force apps to use the "Holo theme" is a step in the right direction but Google needs to do more to entice developers.

----------

The ICS situation just solidifies my choice to buy Nexus devices. I recently picked up a Nexus S again to use alongside my Galaxy Nexus and both handsets are fantastic running the OS.

Consumers that care about operating system versions really need to stop buying these heavily modified phones.

As for apps, I can't say anything that I need is missing form the platform.

Me neither. iOS may have more and it may beat Android in terms of getting apps first, but there's nothing on my iPad that I can't get on my SGS3.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.