Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buck1

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
I find nice mp3 music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opDingRu38c

Its very nice music, but problem is, that is to short :(

So bu tI found out that this footage is could be nice editable and make it much longer. But I have no idea on mac (app), how to do it. In past when I using after effects from adobe- there wouldn t be any problem to split it together nice in cycle.

But no I have no idea. If everyone know some solution please share it. But even if anybody make it longer- I will be very pleased for it!!!

Thanks so much

Buck1

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
I think Garage Band will allow you to make a loop. Works about the same way.

I need somewhere in that mp3 to cut it and add another cutted piece to make nice cycle... I am not sure if the garage band can do it...

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
I need somewhere in that mp3 to cut it and add another cutted piece to make nice cycle... I am not sure if the garage band can do it...

Of course it can. ANY audio editor can do that. Highlight the section yo want to look and copy it out to a different track and loop it. mute the edited track. The trick is finding a point that sounds good.

In Garageband you can even add in some sounds of your own and have them match the beat. Put some drum or bass over the cut point

Buck1

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 24, 2011
Of course it can. ANY audio editor can do that. Highlight the section yo want to look and copy it out to a different track and loop it. mute the edited track. The trick is finding a point that sounds good.

In Garageband you can even add in some sounds of your own and have them match the beat. Put some drum or bass over the cut point

I I have already tried in audacity- but from some reason I hadn t make it. It worked me very hard with this app. I am not able to cut some piece of music and split with other...

SO IF I CAN ASK YOU:

If there anyone who has knowledge working with music editors- con somebody make it from following music much longer? I will be very pleased...

Astroboy907

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2012
Spaceball One
I I have already tried in audacity- but from some reason I hadn t make it. It worked me very hard with this app. I am not able to cut some piece of music and split with other...

SO IF I CAN ASK YOU:

If there anyone who has knowledge working with music editors- con somebody make it from following music much longer? I will be very pleased...

I'll give it a shot...

Astroboy907

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2012
Spaceball One
Yeah! you re amazing thanks for it. Yes you right little bit choppy- I can recognize where do you exactly cut the footage, thats pity.

What app do you use?

Yeah, sorry about the choppy. I just use audacity, so nothing too fancy...
but if you listen to the original you can tell it is cut as well...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.