Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mydeblob

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2012
Hey everyone just found this forum. Looks pretty nice as I live apple and all :) Anyways I'm 13 years old and started learning how to program about a year and a half a go. I now know C and am learning C++ then I will move on to objective C and so on and so on. Anyways I'm reading books that are helping me get through the learning curve and I think I understand the basics now :D hopefully I'm programming for the iPhone soon. So anyways hello everyone ;)

jnoxx

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2010
Aartselaar // Antwerp // Belgium
Practice, practice, practice, and I could type that word for another 500 times. That's for me till now one of the best things to study new things, i'm not the 'read it and know it' type, well, at least i wasn't in the beginning, I had to do some copy pasting, and slowly try to edit it and so forth. But now I really got the hang of it, and the general process is alot faster. So all I can say is make apps, and all kind of different ones, and try to implement everything, that's the best for an overall Obj-C knowledge, about the MVC pattern etc, that's just studying and trying to implement it. That's all I can say for now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.