Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
No iPhone no MacBooks no iTV no iMacs...? Who knows but I will be super super super angry at apple. I hope we see lots of awesome things tomorrow even tho the show is way too short way too little time to introduce all the updates...wayyyyy too little time.

Calidude

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2010
iFans will find a way to say that Apple was brilliantly innovative and "did the right thing" by only talking about software.

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
Though software is what in the end makes up the user experience. To be honest, I'm looking forward to iOS 6 and ML much more than new Macs and iDevices. Of course their nice, but the software makes it all tick.

macingman

macrumors 68020
Jan 2, 2011
Though software is what in the end makes up the user experience. To be honest, I'm looking forward to iOS 6 and ML much more than new Macs and iDevices. Of course their nice, but the software makes it all tick.

Here comes the excuses already.

Calidude

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2010
See? :D

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
No iPhone no MacBooks no iTV no iMacs...? Who knows but I will be super super super angry at apple. I hope we see lots of awesome things tomorrow even tho the show is way too short way too little time to introduce all the updates...wayyyyy too little time.

If there are no new models / refreshes announced...I will buy you a case of beer!...:D

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
So that means the MacBooks get a silent update or one without a conference and the iPhone sticks to the October schedule.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
No matter what WWDC/media event. People come here and whine/complain that apple got it wrong or didn't do enough.

Now with the rumors swirling that they'll be updating the entire line, its hard to justify that they didn't do enough but we will still see them come and complain that they got it wrong.

The iPhone is the wild card in that its possible they may wait until september and not show anything off.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
I wouldn't really care.

Hardware wise I'm happy with 17-inch MBP and 2011 Mac Mini. I'd actually rather no new hardware come out, to take away the temptation to upgrade.

iOS6 is the main thing I'm interested in.

Netherscourge

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2011
All I care about is iOS upgrades.

iOS is starting to look OLD - it needs a facelift and some new features. At the very least, it needs some more customization options.

I'm tired of having to jailbreak my phone just to get more icons on my springboard, or a status bar that does more than just takeup screen space.

If a new phone will bring a new iOS, then I welcome it - but more for the iOS than the phone.

I'm quite happy with my 4S.

SkyBell

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2006
Texas, unfortunately.
There will be those who claim that they're swearing off Apple forever, that Apple has broken their heart and lost their way, and will very soon be in complete bankruptcy. That they have no clue what the consumer of today wants, and that effective immediately they are selling/dumping all of their Apple products and switching to Microsoft.

Then there will be those who praise the almightly, all-powerful Apple, claiming that their eyes have been re-opened, their hearts alight with the passion and innovation that god Apple has bestowed upon them, claiming that introducing no hardware was the best possible decision that could be made, and that everyone else just can't fathom their genius.

Then there will be those who just don't give a ****.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.