Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

r3dm4lcz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
LPL
"Apple will use the Worldwide Developers Conference starting today in San Francisco to debut Mac computers with high- definition screens, as well as features for the software that powers its iPhone and iPad. Phil Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of product marketing, will probably emcee the keynote."

They go on to say:

"At today’s event, Cook and other Apple executives also will showcase the latest lineup of Mac computers, including MacBook Pro laptops that will sport high-definition screens and speedier chips made by Intel Corp. (INTC), people familiar with the plans said last month."

- Bloomberg

They're touting it to be a pretty informative WWDC, regarding the post-Jobs Apple.

r3dm4lcz

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2012
LPL
And they are definitely not just making stuff up, based on the latest rumors?
Also, one could argue that everything above 1280x720 can be called "high definition" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_television) which is a pretty vague term in any case.

Don't shoot the messenger... I didn't say it was true ;)

Having said that, I'm more inclined to believe a company with awesome financial networks than a random Chinese forum.

PVisitors

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2011
Because Bloomberg are going to 'make things up' and then damage their own integrity when they get burnt come noon PST?

I doubt it, but we will see. However they could some information wrong, but if they're saying that will happen I will be pretty sure it will happen in some shape or other, whether that be in the Macbook Pro line, or Macbook line.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.