Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TopToffee

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008
Apparently they're usually pretty spot on when it comes to last minute rumours... sadly.

rpmor

macrumors member
Apr 25, 2012
they probably are getting an update its just not going to be a grand redesign or a retina display (or if it is maybe due to the lack of overall redesign its being downplayed).

at the very least internals are getting an update thats almost guaranteed without question; you do need rumors for that.

TopToffee

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008
they probably are getting an update its just not going to be a grand redesign or a retina display (or if it is maybe due to the lack of overall redesign its being downplayed).

at the very least internals are getting an update thats almost guaranteed without question; you do need rumors for that.

I don't think it's guaranteed at all... At least not in the immediate future. Even if it was just a spec bump, it'd still show up in all the leaked part number lists...

Not feeling at all hopeful tbh.

Mister Bumbo

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2012
I don't think it's guaranteed at all... At least not in the immediate future. Even if it was just a spec bump, it'd still show up in all the leaked part number lists...

Not feeling at all hopeful tbh.

If that list indeed was complete. I'm hoping it wasn't. >_>

TopToffee

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008
If that list indeed was complete. I'm hoping it wasn't. >_>

Me too. Seems a bit too coincidental though... No mention of the iMac on the list that was reported a couple of days ago, and then there just HAPPEN to be no last minute rumours today either, when everything else is covered?

I'm preparing for disappointment, and a really tough decision.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.