Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tumej

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 11, 2012
Finland
Will Apple show it on their website ? Apple.com ?
If not where can i watch it live, or if Apple does show it on their website, will it be on their front page or some hidden thingy ?
give me links please.

im excited !:eek:

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Will Apple show it on their website ? Apple.com ?
If not where can i watch it live, or if Apple does show it on their website, will it be on their front page or some hidden thingy ?
give me links please.

im excited !:eek:

There is nowhere to watch it live. You will have to follow along via websites and Twitter feeds like @MacRumorsLive

charlieegan3

macrumors 68020
Feb 16, 2012
U.K
you won't get a live stream, You will have to use one of the live updates, engadget, MR +Cnet normally have one

dannywaugh1

macrumors member
May 13, 2010
...yea - mine also says 10 hours but in the very small writing, it also states that the countdown timer is based on Ozzy time and the stream will start when the conference starts - so we still have a chance!!:p

i see that now iv had a good look. got my tabs on ipad and imac all open. cannot wait!

BiggAW

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Connecticut
same but instead of engadget, I used the Verge.

How was their live? The Engadget one was good, except a few times it got stuck. It was nice to see/hear the blur video with clear pictures popping up a few seconds later on the Engadget feed. Interestingly enough, the Engadget feed's text was actually ahead of the pirate stream, although that stream was going from the original streamer, to some other site, to Twit, and then out to the user.

saccento

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2008
New Jersey
How was their live? The Engadget one was good, except a few times it got stuck. It was nice to see/hear the blur video with clear pictures popping up a few seconds later on the Engadget feed. Interestingly enough, the Engadget feed's text was actually ahead of the pirate stream, although that stream was going from the original streamer, to some other site, to Twit, and then out to the user.

yeah the verge was great.. last year their provider for live blogging went down so it was bad. This year, not one issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.