Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cohen777

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Even if you don't agree with Rush (I do), Rush has been a great Mac supporter, and today he lamented the fact that the Mac Pro wasn't updated. Rush was ready to buy a couple of new suped out Mac Pro's (like us) and was thwarted by Apple's inability to have some common sense about updated the Mac Pro with modern technologies after two years.

lampliter

macrumors member
Feb 28, 2008
Man I`d hate to be the person at apple care getting the call from Rush telling them he got another slice of ham stuck in the disk drive again.:D

d-m-a-x

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2011
Man I`d hate to be the person at apple care getting the call from Rush telling them he got another slice of ham stuck in the disk drive again.:D

bahahaahhahabahahh

Not sure about Rush here, can't we get someone like Steven Spielberg...

Occamsrazr

macrumors 6502
Apr 26, 2012
It is funny to see the posts in this thread... One of the things Rush delights in, is the utter dismay that cliche liberal Apple fanboys have when they discover that he's a fanboy too. LOL

JayJayAbels

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2012
I can't believe that Rush Limbaugh even knows how to use a computer. That's amazing.
Definitely tarnishes Apples image in my opinion. Can't stand that dude or his "ideology".

Never thought I'd EVER say this in my life... but... I finally agree with him on something.

smh

lampliter

macrumors member
Feb 28, 2008
It is funny to see the posts in this thread... One of the things Rush delights in, is the utter dismay that cliche liberal Apple fanboys have when they discover that he's a fanboy too. LOL

Sorry but you got me all wrong. I neither agree nor disagree with Rush. I have never been able to grasp what he is talking about. Just because I am making fun of a fat fool with a piece of ham stuck in his mac pro does not make me political. I am Canadian, we don`t treat politics as the end all be all. We make fun of morons what ever their political beliefs. Believing Rush is important in your country is your business. Now back to Rush and his ham dilemma.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
Even if you don't agree with Rush (I do), Rush has been a great Mac supporter, and today he lamented the fact that the Mac Pro wasn't updated. Rush was ready to buy a couple of new suped out Mac Pro's (like us) and was thwarted by Apple's inability to have some common sense about updated the Mac Pro with modern technologies after two years.

Maybe we could use you in the political threads here. We conservatives are outnumbered.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Sorry but you got me all wrong. I neither agree nor disagree with Rush. I have never been able to grasp what he is talking about. Just because I am making fun of a fat fool with a piece of ham stuck in his mac pro does not make me political. I am Canadian, we don`t treat politics as the end all be all. We make fun of morons what ever their political beliefs. Believing Rush is important in your country is your business. Now back to Rush and his ham dilemma.

Speaking as an American, Rush Limbaugh, under any and all circumstances, can bite my ass! :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.