Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 13, 2010
Its on back order for 3 weeks....

People complain about how expensive this is, but everyone is buying them.

Liarssss...

Everyone is so rich and it looks like no one is in recession except me.

TheHoff

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2008
Right on, brother! I'm going to the Ferrari forum and complain that I can't afford one of those, too.

mark28

macrumors 68000
Jan 29, 2010
Its on back order for 3 weeks....

People complain about how expensive this is, but everyone is buying them.

Liarssss...

Everyone is so rich and it looks like no one is in recession except me.

Lol, you don't need to be rich to buy a retina MBP. The question is, do you want to pay such a price for a laptop.

Most people will buy laptops around the $500-$600 range, despite having enough money to buy a more expensive model. And it's fast enough considering it usually has better specs then a 13" MBP.

Zeov

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2011
Odense
yeah the average person thinks its too expensive.. but the people who really need it are going to buy it without a problem.

Krazy Bill

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2011
Most people will buy laptops around the $500-$600 range, despite having enough money to buy a more expensive model. And it's fast enough considering it usually has better specs then a 13" MBP.
Ain't that the truth. My cheap-assed wife bought one of those Black Friday Dells a few years ago for $349. She swears it's the best machine she's ever had. I think it's crap (And it is). You can hear her opening the lid from the next room.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.