Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pk7

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 27, 2011
Hey everyone,

I just noticed that if you open up the Voice Memos app on an iPhone running iOS 6 Beta 1, the app is vertically stretched, and then compresses itself to fit the screen size once it is done launching and loading. Can anyone confirm this?

Is this an indication of things to come on the next iPhone, or am I just overthinking this and it's just a bug?

Thanks!

ethana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hey everyone,

I just noticed that if you open up the Voice Memos app on an iPhone running iOS 6 Beta 1, the app is vertically stretched, and then compresses itself to fit the screen size once it is done launching and loading. Can anyone confirm this?

Is this an indication of things to come on the next iPhone, or am I just overthinking this and it's just a bug?

Thanks!

I am seeing this too. Interesting find.

jbennardo

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2009
The splash screen picture (default.png) while the app loads probably isn't sized correctly. Some apps use a screen shot of the home screen of an app to give the illusion the app has loaded - it's usually only up there for a second or so and you don't even notice it. That is, unless the the splash image isn't the right size or misaligned. That's my best guess anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.