Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kizuya

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2012
Just bought my Macbook Pro 15" 2 months ago. Got a Speck case and thought of buying another sleeve cause I wanna put my MBP into a sleeve when I bring it out. I can't seem to find any sleeve that can fit my MBP with a Speck case on. Anyone has any ideas?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I haven't tried it with a Speck case on, but the booq Vyper is the best protection I've ever seen in a notebook sleeve. In my opinion, it offers far better protection than any neoprene case, the zippers never come into contact with your MBP, and it looks great!
VYP4s.jpg

kizuya

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2012
I haven't tried it with a Speck case on, but the booq Vyper is the best protection I've ever seen in a notebook sleeve. In my opinion, it offers far better protection than any neoprene case, the zippers never come into contact with your MBP, and it looks great!
VYP4s.jpg

Thanks. Actually I've seen several sleeves but, just can't fit with the speck case so what I'm more worried for sleeves is whether the sleeve can fit the MBP along with the speck case on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.