Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Jul 21, 2005, 11:37 AM   #1
ariqe
macrumors newbie

FONT: WENDY LP

hello,
i tried opening a font Wendy LP in PC but i unfortunately i believe it can only be used in mac. is there anyway that i can convert it to true type font ?

or any kind souls who have the converted version that i can use in PC environment ? reply asap, thanks !
ariqe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2005, 12:18 PM   #2
Mitthrawnuruodo

Haven't tried it, and it's shareware, but you could try (the demo of) TransType Pro. That seems to do what you want...

I tried a similar program years ago (because I wanted a PC version of Skia), but the result was not very satisfying...

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics