Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RolandNights

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2011
California
Hey guys, recently the Notification Center/Switcher/Folder background hasn't been showing up correctly. In the Switcher and in folders, it shrinks and appears as just a block in the center. In Notification Center, it looks like it's been stretched out.

I thought it was because the recent Ayecon theme update, so I uninstalled that. Didn't change anything even though it started happening after applied the recent update. I then just tried removing Winterboard, but that didn't change anything.

Anyone have any idea what could have caused this?

Attachments

• IMG_0109.PNG
    IMG_0109.PNG
    957.2 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0110.PNG
    IMG_0110.PNG
    699.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_0112.PNG
    IMG_0112.PNG
    931.2 KB · Views: 123

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I know two people that had this problem. One person solved this problem by running iCleaner. After the phone resprung the problem went away.

The other person I know said that iCleaner actually caused this problem. That person used the feature to remove non retina images even though he wasnt completely sure how to use that feature. Just my two cents.

I have and use iCleaner. I find it perfectly safe to use and I recommend it to people to clean up their phones and free up space.

RolandNights

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2011
California
I know two people that had this problem. One person solved this problem by running iCleaner. After the phone resprung the problem went away.

The other person I know said that iCleaner actually caused this problem. That person used the feature to remove non retina images even though he wasnt completely sure how to use that feature. Just my two cents.

I have and use iCleaner. I find it perfectly safe to use and I recommend it to people to clean up their phones and free up space.

I just ran iCleaner, but the issue still stands. FWIW, I didn't tinker with any of the settings in iCleaner. It did clean out 0.4 GB of junk! But yeah, I still have that wallpaper issue. Thanks though.

seanwebb68

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
I had this issues and it was FacebookThis that was causing it so i remove it, then remove it, respring, uncheck and recheck everything in winterboard and respring and the issue was resovled

RolandNights

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2011
California
thats' the Facebookthis tweak and/or iOS 6 Photos Menu or any tweak from NobitaZZZ.

These two fixed it! I removed the iOS 6 Photos Menu tweak. That alone didn't fix it, so I ran iCleaner (which didn't originally work). And voila! Problem solved. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
These two fixed it! I removed the iOS 6 Photos Menu tweak. That alone didn't fix it, so I ran iCleaner (which didn't originally work). And voila! Problem solved. Thanks guys!

Haha sweet! I love when jailbreak issues get resolved. Glad I could contribute.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.