Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rockstarjoe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 2, 2006
washington dc
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share this with my fellow music makers... Arturia is giving away their Minimoog-V soft synth for free today. Just go to their Facebook page (facebook.com/arturia2) and click the link. You need to supply your email address. Enjoy!

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share this with my fellow music makers... Arturia is giving away their Minimoog-V soft synth for free today. Just go to their Facebook page (facebook.com/arturia2) and click the link. You need to supply your email address. Enjoy!

Has anyone actually gotten this yet? I tried and after some effort got to a page that said in 48 hours they would send me a download link and activation code. I was forced to "like" the product before I could even see it.

So far I call this a Facebook scam. Hope to be able to change my mind.

qawes

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2010
No, I did not receive any confirmation e-mail yet, but i'm sure that till tomorrow it will arrive.

Thanks alot for the tip! Cheers

rockstarjoe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 2, 2006
washington dc
Sorry I'm just seeing this now, but yes I did eventually receive the code and it worked! Took about 2 days though. It is a pretty sweet synth!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.