Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Jul 22, 2005, 12:30 PM   #1
xaphonyx
macrumors newbie

Mac Mini Print Server

I have setup a mac mini running as a print server for my wireless office. It has 3 printers and works great for the most part, however it seems after about a day or so, a job may fail or something and i have to rehook the monitor and keyboard to it, open up the print queue and manually delete the jobs and that seems to make it work again. The problem is my boss wants it to be fully automated and not have to worry about not being able to print if im not there to correct it. Does anyone know what i can do to have this system run more efficiently, any help would be greatly appreciated.
xaphonyx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2005, 12:48 PM   #2
macbaseball
macrumors 6502a

You could either buy three print servers, or you could buy 3 Airport Expresses. They are both a more efficient way of spending money.
macbaseball is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals