Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air

Old Jun 21, 2012, 04:19 PM   #1
echo.park
macrumors regular

Question Issue or not?

Hi,

several times my MBA (mid 2011) woke up by itself after setting it to sleep within a few seconds. Following appeared in the console:

Quote:
kernel: Wake reason: EHC2
kernel: The USB device HubDevice (Port 1 of Hub at 0xfa000000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (2)
kernel: The USB device Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad (Port 2 of Hub at 0xfa100000) may have caused a wake by issuing a remote wakeup (3)
I did a few resets (SMC etc.) and reinstalled Mac OS the first time. It didn't help. Then I did this all again and reinstalled Mac OS a second time. Both times I wiped the SSD. Now my MBA doesn't wake up again by itself.

The Apple Hardware Test also was completed with no issues.

But the above posted logs still show up when a wake it up by hitting the keyboard.

My question: Are these logs failure warnings or normal entries? Can someone check out what his MBA says when waking up with the keyboard? Is it the same?

(System: MBA (mid 2011) with Lion 10.7.4)

Last edited by echo.park; Jun 21, 2012 at 04:28 PM.
echo.park is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook Air