Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Jun 26, 2012, 06:06 PM   #1
NXTMIKE
macrumors 6502

Do you Print Online?

Hi all,

I'm conducting a survey for my design firm, seeking out market research for how you print and where you print (online, local print shop), when having to do a job for your business, organization, charity, client, personal needs, etc...

Would greatly appreciate your response. There are only a few short questions, and most are multiple choice:

http://www.quedgedesign.com/survey_printing.html

Cheers!
Old Jun 26, 2012, 06:58 PM   #2
jammiefreerider
macrumors regular

I tried to help but Im not sure it worked. I didn't get the promo code in the end
jammiefreerider is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2012, 08:50 PM   #3
NXTMIKE
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammiefreerider View Post
I tried to help but Im not sure it worked. I didn't get the promo code in the end
Hi Jamie, all promo codes will be emailed within 72 hours. Thanks for your survey response, much appreciated!

Last edited by NXTMIKE; Jun 26, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
NXTMIKE is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2012, 10:19 PM   #4
firedept
macrumors Demi-God

Wish I could help you on this. But I work for a medium size printing company and have access to free printing. One of the perks. But I do sit on a couple of Executive Boards that occasionally require print. In those cases I go to a local small print shop here where I live. Most print jobs I require are usually to big to do online. I also like talking to my supplier to make sure they understand the specifics I require. Who knows, maybe this little bit of info might assist you.
firedept is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:14 AM   #5
NXTMIKE
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedept View Post
Wish I could help you on this. But I work for a medium size printing company and have access to free printing. One of the perks. But I do sit on a couple of Executive Boards that occasionally require print. In those cases I go to a local small print shop here where I live. Most print jobs I require are usually to big to do online. I also like talking to my supplier to make sure they understand the specifics I require. Who knows, maybe this little bit of info might assist you.
Thanks! Definitely helps! PM me your email address if you want the promo code!
Old Jun 27, 2012, 10:50 AM   #6
firedept
macrumors Demi-God

Thank you for your generous offer but I will not require it. Just trying to help. Please remember that as a lead hand pressman for 20 years and being in the industry for 38 years, I would be a lot more fussy about my printing needs than the average person. Sometimes my knowledge in this field can make me a pain in the butt. Take care and good luck with your adventure.
firedept is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2012, 08:47 PM   #7
pDocther
macrumors newbie

Print Online-Print24

Im not working on printing online companies, but im one of the customers using online printing services for my Business Cards, Stickers, Brochures, and Flyers. In terms of both quality and speed, I'll Highly Recommend Print24. There machines are made of superior quality. They use different machines to get the level that suits their trade.They print high quality flyers, brochures, calendars, business cards, stickers, postcards and a lot more. Print24 are like a brilliant secret. The only reason I still use Print24 is because they are SO Cheap. Lastly, They are easy ordering. Fast turnarounds and best quality. I always got my order faster than I expected. My order looks great always! I’ll definitely use them for LIFETIME!

-Mathew

Last edited by pDocther; Aug 16, 2012 at 11:24 PM.
pDocther is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2012, 02:04 AM   #8
arabelbrown
macrumors newbie

hello pDocther.

Such a nice description here about online printing service.It really very useful and interesting service .There are many advantage of the print24.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics