Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
I currently have a 4S and had to switch to the LTE smartphone plan (same price) to try out the Galaxy S3 which I didn't like at all. I am now back to the iphone 4S and all the features are working. Is there any problem with leaving it on the smartphone plan?

Twixt

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2012
I currently have a 4S and had to switch to the LTE smartphone plan (same price) to try out the Galaxy S3 which I didn't like at all. I am now back to the iphone 4S and all the features are working. Is there any problem with leaving it on the smartphone plan?

What's wrong with GS3?

richard371

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 1, 2008
ATT LTE did not connect often here in the bay area where it almost always does on the ipad. Build quality feels cheap I but knew that before I bought it. Battery went from 100 to 50 percent sitting on my nightstand with no use (yea I am sure it was caused by some app but I should not have to run task killers etc to keep the thing going). iOS is just a more solid OS and just works. Im going to wait 4 month or so for the 5.

I did like the big OMLED screen and speed though.

rotobadger

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Actually, I'm wondering about this myself as I bought a Nokia Lumia 900 to play with. I had to switch plans. I popped the sim back into the iPhone and it seemed to work fine. I just haven't tried it back in the iPhone long term yet.

Anyone have any input?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.