Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jun 30, 2012, 05:52 AM   #1
DuganRun
macrumors newbie

Video transfer to my ipod.

Hi Forum, I'm wanting to transfer videos from the internet to my ipod 5th gen, today I did a little research and downloaded 'Tooble' but without the 'pro' upgrade it's useless as the sites I'm using aren't mainstream, is there a free download anybody could recommend which will allow me to take videos from most sites?
DuganRun is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 09:55 AM   #2
kd5jos
macrumors regular

Respectfully...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuganRun View Post
Hi Forum, I'm wanting to transfer videos from the internet to my ipod 5th gen, today I did a little research and downloaded 'Tooble' but without the 'pro' upgrade it's useless as the sites I'm using aren't mainstream, is there a free download anybody could recommend which will allow me to take videos from most sites?
Considering what a persons time is worth, ten dollars is REALLY NOT a lot to pay for the Pro version. It'll cost you more than that in time to find a functional replacement.
Old Jun 30, 2012, 05:42 PM   #3
DuganRun
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd5jos View Post
Considering what a persons time is worth, ten dollars is REALLY NOT a lot to pay for the Pro version. It'll cost you more than that in time to find a functional replacement.
In that case do you think Roxio Toast would be better ?
DuganRun is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2012, 02:57 AM   #4
JMG
macrumors 6502a

Depending on the site you could use the activity monitor method for safari. Just google it.

Then use handbrake or mpegstreamclip to convert it it necessary.

Mac Pro Mac Mini
Macbook Pro Ipad 3 64gb iPhone 4S 64gb
iTouch 8gb iPod Classic 160gb Nano 8gb Shuffle 4gb Shuffle 2gb Apple TV
JMG is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod