Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jun 30, 2012, 03:07 PM   #1
Haoypowy
macrumors member

iPhone stuck in headphone mode or wont play sound

I dont know why but my iPhone is either stuck in headphone mode or it dosent play any sound. I've held down then power and home button untill the apple sigh came up. My volume plays for a little but then goes back into headphones. Please help. It's annoying the crap out of me!!
Haoypowy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2012, 03:52 PM   #2
DutchAmerican
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haoypowy View Post
I dont know why but my iPhone is either stuck in headphone mode or it dosent play any sound. I've held down then power and home button untill the apple sigh came up. My volume plays for a little but then goes back into headphones. Please help. It's annoying the crap out of me!!

First you got to check some things so the problem can be more clear.

Do you have your sound off?
At the side of your iPhone you can put it on quit mode etc, probably you know that. Put it in quit mode and then press the volume-buttons on the side of the iPhone. Does it turn the volume up?

Do you have your sound of the music off?
Double press the home-button and swipe from left to right, you see an volume bar, does the volume now turn on?

So if I understand your question well, the volume of the iPhone keeps going on headphone output right?
DutchAmerican is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting