Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenxiii

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 12, 2009
Glasgow
As per title:

specs are in picture, what i want to know how much can it be sold for?

also has 2gb of RAM and 1 extra

AcesHigh87

macrumors 6502a
Jan 11, 2009
New Brunswick, Canada
I would suggest this be placed in [URL="https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/54/”]this[/URL] forum for price advice. A mod should move it for you. You’ll simply get more traffic likely to answer your question in there.

It would also help if you posted what exactly it is. For instance, that picture is for several models. What is your CPU clock speed? How much storage does it have? Those are variables at the moment.

You’d be better off, IMO, by going to the :apple: menu and clicking about this mac. Then clicking more info and getting screenshots of the different tabs. If you’re still running under SL I don’t think it works exactly the same but you get the jist. The “About this Mac” section will actually show your mac not just the 20” options from 2007 as your screenshot does.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay (including completed sales), or Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what you may be able to charge. Then adjust your price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.