Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Soundburst

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
I don't know whether to buy or not . . .the 27 of 21 :(

Can someone please post a screenshot of the Pro Tools Edit windows with some tracks open (in medium size track width) and the mix window? Just so I can see how many tracks I can look at and how it would feel?

Thanks in advance anyone who can do this :)

Last edited:

PAPO

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2009
Australia
27" the extra view of timeline/ being able to view mix and edit together is great, there is no substitute for sheer screen real estate

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California

Can someone please post a screenshot of the Pro Tools Edit windows with some tracks open (in medium size track width) and the mix window? Just so I can see how many tracks I can look at and how it would feel?

Technically you could work on a 13" notebook screen. But I'd say even a 21" is to small. I use Logic but really it is all about the same.

bwhli

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2012
Boston, MA

I have a 21" at home, and I use a 27" at school with Pro Tools. Go for the 27". It's much better.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.