Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Futhark

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 12, 2011
Northern Ireland
Has anyone tried adding business info or editing incorrect business info in the UK? I've done both and find their moderators awful.

Several local businesses had incorrect info so I made adjustments only to see the adjustments never done

I added a business and by mistake I put in the incorrect postcode which means the business in actually 6 miles away from its actual location. Once again I tried changing this to the correct address only to see it never fixed. I then did it again this time adding an explanation in the addition info for moderator section why I was changing it but yet again no fix.

Next time I went to do the change of address a moderator had put a lock on that field to prevent it from being edited.

if this is the way they are going to work Siri is surely going to be a mess taking us to make believe shops that don't exist? They're mods really need to get on top of this now that they're service is going to be used internationally.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.