Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Miocool

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 11, 2012
I am an iOS developer and this is all about my best loved app: Private Pal.

It is not a advertisement, since I really want to share with you about this wonderful app, it may be the final app you are looking for if you have the needs for keeping important data in your iPhone or iPod, if you want your text, photos, videos and large files to be safely stored and well organized.

Anyway, if you have no interest in this area, please forgive me and skip away.

PP is designed to help you managing all your important accounts, messages, notes, photos, videos, and large files with full-data encryption. It takes security as the most important consideration, and has tried its best to become as flexible as possible, to make itself really secure, useful and helpful.

PP is the most secure app we've ever met, with multiple security barriers including: full-file encryption, multi-account and sharing, random long keys, manual modification checking, private algorithms, large file support… We spend months of time for making it as secure as possible with all the best of our security technology accumulated for years.

PP is also a flexible app, users can customize everything: multi-layer folders, customized icons and sorting. You can combine multiple text, photos, videos and files all together into a single item, or set single item belong to multiple categories(folders) . It provides different display modes for perfectly presenting photos and videos with thumbnails, and data archiving/sharing make it possible to transfer all your customized data cross devices or cross accounts on same device.

PP also contains features for making it easier to use, and faster to manage large numbers of items, it's a app with details and designed for user. Fuzzy search, favorites & recents list, smart importing, auto-lock interval, simple password, previewing for common file(doc, xls, pdf, mov, etc)….. So many features may need extra time for you to get start, but we believe you will love it as much as we do after getting familiar with it.

Here are three Promo code for you to experience
------------------------------------------------
-TP9677TK66XK
-RNYMYL74R7K4
-LMAR373MTWPR
-------------------------------------------------
Also there are "free version" with full features but count limitation.

Links & Resources of Private Pal:

Private Pal
Private Pal - Free Version
Icon Package for Private Pal
Private Pal User Manual in English
Private Pal Security Design

Support: support@miocool.com

-----------------------
Screenshot
-----------------------
Auto Lock
1.2.1.jpg

Photo Item
2.10.1.jpg

Text Item
2.8.1.jpg

Custom Categories
2.2.2.jpg

Direct Operation
2.4.5.jpg

Use Categories as Tags
2.4.6.jpg

Custom Icon
2.5.2.jpg

Manage Photo
2.9.1.jpg

Bulk Import
2.11.1.jpg

Display Mode
2.11.2.jpg

Access Password
2.13.4.jpg

File Importing
5.1.1.jpg

Excel Preview
5.2.1.jpg

Data Backup and Recovery
6.5.1.1.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.