Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

topo2099`

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2012
I have Mountain Lion Gold Master, but i have this problem since DP4. I have Messages configured to Open at Login, but when restart the following message appears:

"An internal Messages error occurred. There was a problem with Messages. You need to quit and open Messages again."

Then it closes and opens immediately

Anyone know what to do? or anyone having the same problem?

GreatDrok

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2006
New Zealand
I have Mountain Lion Gold Master, but i have this problem since DP4. I have Messages configured to Open at Login, but when restart the following message appears:

"An internal Messages error occurred. There was a problem with Messages. You need to quit and open Messages again."

Then it closes and opens immediately

Anyone know what to do? or anyone having the same problem?

I'm also having trouble with Messages since upgrading my dev box to ML. I was happily using Messages on Lion but after the update I can't sign in with my Apple ID and keep getting the message "Could not sign in to iMessage. The registering device does not have appropriate credentials".

I changed my password and can sign in with my iPhone and iPad, but not from the Mac. Hopefully they'll figure it out shortly, maybe once the full consumer release comes out.

topo2099`

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 12, 2012
I can log in fine, it's just at Startup when it tries to automatically open Messages that the message appears:

Then i press quit and it restarts and everything is fine. But it's annoying having that message everytime i restart

chiklin

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2012
Messages error at login

I had the same problem,
I just change my region for the one I used when my Apple id was created and work fine now. Try to look for the one you use at that time, mine was USA and was using some other, it works for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.