Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lazer155

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
I'm trying to to use the "find my school page" on apple to get to the education store but it isn't working. I'm trying to enter ASU (Arizona State University) since it is my school but it always says nothing was found. I went ahead and tried to see if it was accepting any other school names but every school I type in doesn't work. I've used the education store about 3 years ago online and entered my highschool and it accepted the name right away. ASU is a big school so there is no way that apple doesn't have it in their education store database.

I got my school selected about 3 weeks ago when I was browsing through the new macbook pros but for some reason it won't work now.

Is the education store working for anyone at least here in the US towards the west of the country like california and arizona region?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-17 at 8.58.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-17 at 8.58.34 PM.png
    176.6 KB · Views: 193

mohsy90

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2011
New York
Apple store seems to be down at the moment, that could be the reason. I highly doubt a school as big as ASU would not be in their system.

lazer155

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
Apple store seems to be down at the moment, that could be the reason. I highly doubt a school as big as ASU would not be in their system.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe it was going done earlier as I was trying to get to it. The main site was working for me then but you're right, the whole thing is down now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-17 at 9.18.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-17 at 9.18.06 PM.png
    582.1 KB · Views: 166
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.