Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jul 29, 2005, 03:39 AM   #1
uhlawboi80
macrumors 6502

Send a message via AIM to uhlawboi80
Authorization Issue after 4.9 install

well, while i was at a friends today we decided to update his iPod and iTunes. At some point after that he bought some music, but when he tried to sync them it said "did not transfer certain tracks such as "x" because they are not authorized on this computer."

Apple support seems to say that i could switch the old library file into the place of the new one then start up iTunes...but would this screw with the new songs? or deauthorize them? Im not sure why they are saying they are unauthorized to begin with, but any help would be great
uhlawboi80 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod