Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
I'm looking forward to it considering beta 3 breaks the iMessage feature.

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
i have beta 3 on both my ipad 3 and 4s and no issues with imessage or anything else. occasional app crash but it is a beta. its pretty stable.

jsh

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2008
Less bug fixes and improvements, more new features thanks :D
i think have have enough features, and I'm sure there will be a thing or two kept for the new iPhone. Apple is known for their refinement and attention to detail, so I hope for lots of bug fixes and improvements, especially for those using Siri or maps outside the us.

AppleStaff

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2012
The CEO of apple is currently working on the new iOS 6 BETTA 4!I can assure you that most of the bugs on BETA 3 is going to be fixed on BETA 4! BETTA 4 is gonna be the last BETA before iOS 6 comes out... ( Rumors that went arround work today! )

8a22a

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
The CEO of apple is currently working on the new iOS 6 BETTA 4!I can assure you that most of the bugs on BETA 3 is going to be fixed on BETA 4! BETTA 4 is gonna be the last BETA before iOS 6 comes out... ( Rumors that went arround work today! )

You're fired!

Avenged110

macrumors 6502a
Would really like to see the iMessage and MMS bugs fixed on iPhone 4. Beta 3 broke MMS for me and now iMessage won't receive any texts sent to my phone number from other iMessage devices as it fails to activate. So ironic that I can't receive text sent to my phone number on my phone but can on every other device...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.