Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events

Old Jul 20, 2012, 05:29 PM   #51
KnightWRX
macrumors Pentium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queso View Post
The only point I'm making is that you're drawing equivalence with things that aren't really equivalent.
Retards, queers, midgets can't help it. It's genetic. Fatties can. It's in their head.

And he is the bigger man.

(I'm an ex-fattie myself. Queso, I agree with you : The day you decide you're going to become fit, you do.)
Old Jul 20, 2012, 05:36 PM   #52
Kilamite
macrumors G3

God forbid she ever squirted.
Kilamite is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2012, 12:24 AM   #53
dXTC
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilamite View Post
God forbid she ever squirted.
I think I have that video clip...

Nah, just kidding, but I have seen some of her other clips. Most of them aren't even sexual in nature, really; they're more of a "day in the life" type, with clothes on. There are some of us FAs that are so enthralled by the idea of women of this stature that they don't even require nudity to... ahem... enjoy it. That's FA taken to its extreme. The next level is feederism, which incidentally is one of the reasons Pauline's in this predicament.
dXTC is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2012, 02:00 PM   #54
MacSince1990
In Time-Out

*Shrugs* Good for her.

I think it says a lot that when I saw this headline, I nodded and shrugged... then when I saw "They're Planning a Titanic II" I groaned aloud: "ohhh, God."
MacSince1990 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2012, 04:53 AM   #55
Thana6tos
macrumors newbie

Holy Crap!! What was that........ how does one tap that ass?
Thana6tos is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2012, 07:31 PM   #56
sviato
macrumors 68010

How does she still even eat? I'd leave her alone for a week and see what happens
sviato is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2012, 07:37 PM   #57
Big-TDI-Guy
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana6tos View Post
Not all men are created equal.

That said, I'm totally fine with being inadequate for that mission. All the power to him.
Big-TDI-Guy is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28, 2012, 07:39 PM   #58
ericrwalker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sviato View Post
How does she still even eat? I'd leave her alone for a week and see what happens
Usually in cases like this the "large" person will guilt family and friends into picking up food for them, or order delivery a lot.
ericrwalker is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2012, 03:05 PM   #59
Carlanga
macrumors 603

Quote:
toys
Old Sep 1, 2012, 06:17 PM   #60
Toltepeceno
macrumors 65816

I wonder it smells like bacon frying when she walks from thigh friction.
Old Sep 1, 2012, 09:30 PM   #61
RITZFit
macrumors 65816

Quote:
sorry, had too...
Attached Images

Old Sep 26, 2012, 11:49 AM   #62
TedM
macrumors 6502

omg. and she says she cant wear sexy underwear, but hey at least she can drop a sheet over herself. LOL. Though I didn't click the link. Seeing isn't the same as hearing and hearing it was funny.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 08:34 PM   #63
Major.Robto
macrumors 6502

internet why.....
Major.Robto is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2012, 02:04 PM   #64
TedM
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major.Robto View Post
internet why.....
People... are... ridiculous. But I mean if I was fat. I would be all over this.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:58 PM   #65
RedCroissant
macrumors 68000

funny stuff..

I think it's hilarious that right below this story on the front page is a story about the making of Titanic 2. It's just something that I thought was remarkable. Have a nice day/night everyone.

27" iMac, 3.2GHz i5, 16GB RAM, 3TB HDD; 32GB iPad 1 WiFi+3G; 30GB iPod Video 5G
RedCroissant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:11 PM   #66
sikkinixx
macrumors 68020

Everyone is gonna rag on her, and given the fact that she gained weight intentionally for some stupid meaningless record she deserves it, but if she is trying to lose weight and it helps her then good for her... and the luckyguy
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:39 PM   #67
'Bmac
macrumors regular

I just do not understand, how in the world someone would want to be that fat? In the newspaper article she said that she knows that she can't buy sexy lingerie but she "drapes a nice sheet" over herself. When someone is THAT fat absolutely, positively nothing sexy about them. As for sex, how does someone that fat have sex? She said in the article that "jiggling" is fun. It's obvious she never had real sex because with that much fat to "jiggle" how does one find the holes that are needed to actually have real sex?
'Bmac is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2012, 08:06 AM   #68
Dagless
macrumors Core

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Bmac View Post
I just do not understand, how in the world someone would want to be that fat? In the newspaper article she said that she knows that she can't buy sexy lingerie but she "drapes a nice sheet" over herself. When someone is THAT fat absolutely, positively nothing sexy about them. As for sex, how does someone that fat have sex? She said in the article that "jiggling" is fun. It's obvious she never had real sex because with that much fat to "jiggle" how does one find the holes that are needed to actually have real sex?
I don't know how obese bodies work, but surely the important stuff (mouth, genitals) have less fat around them to allow them to continue working? Or am I way, waaay off and they're using something else as a substitute for sex?
Old Oct 12, 2012, 08:30 AM   #69
dXTC
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
I don't know how obese bodies work, but surely the important stuff (mouth, genitals) have less fat around them to allow them to continue working? Or am I way, waaay off and they're using something else as a substitute for sex?
Your first premise is correct in more than 98% of cases. I know this from both anecdotal evidence and personal experience. Only a small handful of extremely obese people have inner thighs so bulky, or bellies so pendulous, that they have admitted giving up on genital-to-genital contact. Creative positioning plays a role otherwise.

And as I've said in a previous related thread, anything beyond that veers toward TMI territory.

Last edited by dXTC; Oct 12, 2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: added related thread link
Old Oct 12, 2012, 08:57 AM   #70
ericrwalker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dXTC View Post
Your first premise is correct in more than 98% of cases. I know this from both anecdotal evidence and personal experience. Only a small handful of extremely obese people have inner thighs so bulky, or bellies so pendulous, that they have admitted giving up on genital-to-genital contact. Creative positioning plays a role otherwise.

And as I've said in a previous related thread, anything beyond that veers toward TMI territory.
I just skimmed through your FA thread there. Out of curiosity and you don't have to answer if it's too personal, how big of a guy are you? Often if I see guys with Obese women they are really skinny or small guys. Sometimes they are both large.
ericrwalker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2012, 09:54 AM   #71
dXTC
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrwalker View Post
I just skimmed through your FA thread there. Out of curiosity and you don't have to answer if it's too personal, how big of a guy are you? Often if I see guys with Obese women they are really skinny or small guys. Sometimes they are both large.
I'm 6'3, and currently about 240 pounds-- not super-skinny, but not super-obese either. I could stand to lose a few, for health reasons; I have, in fact, lost about 25 pounds from my heaviest a couple of years ago, through dietary adjustments and regular exercise.

My romantic partners have tended to be at least 75-100 pounds heavier than me at the time. When I was in college, I was a scrawny-looking 190, and briefly dated a young woman who approached 400 and was perhaps the largest female student on campus at the time. That's the biggest size disparity I've had to this point.

As one might guess, I've received a wide variety of reactions-- good, bad, and ugly. I got a prank call during my relationship with the above woman:
  • Caller, female voice: Hi, is this [dXTC]?
  • Me, somewhat unsuspecting: Uh... yes?
  • Caller: It is? Then you'd LOVE me-- I weigh over 400 pounds! HAHAHAHA (click)
Or I sometimes get this: "Hey man, I was in Wal-Mart (or other store) the other day and saw someone, and I instantly thought of you." It's a good thing I'm married, or I'd probably be bombarded with matchmaking propositions: "Hey, I have a sister/cousin/aunt/friend that would be perfect for you!"

My wife has had people comment to her about me, too. One stands out, though: "Wow, how'd you get him?" Although worded innocently enough, it was implied by tone that she had somehow managed to attract someone that could be considered "out of her league". Rather irksome.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:03 AM   #72
ericrwalker
Banned

Thanks, everyone has their "likes" or fetishes. Personally I like Asian/middle eastern girls. Generally tan skin and dark hair. Others like big boobs, small boobs, blonde hair, redheads, skinny/fat maybe that's even related to your sexuality as well. You don't have much control on what "turns you on".

Quote:
Originally Posted by dXTC View Post
I'm 6'3, and currently about 240 pounds-- not super-skinny, but not super-obese either. I could stand to lose a few, for health reasons; I have, in fact, lost about 25 pounds from my heaviest a couple of years ago, through dietary adjustments and regular exercise.

My romantic partners have tended to be at least 75-100 pounds heavier than me at the time. When I was in college, I was a scrawny-looking 190, and briefly dated a young woman who approached 400 and was perhaps the largest female student on campus at the time. That's the biggest size disparity I've had to this point.

As one might guess, I've received a wide variety of reactions-- good, bad, and ugly. I got a prank call during my relationship with the above woman:
  • Caller, female voice: Hi, is this [dXTC]?
  • Me, somewhat unsuspecting: Uh... yes?
  • Caller: It is? Then you'd LOVE me-- I weigh over 400 pounds! HAHAHAHA (click)
Or I sometimes get this: "Hey man, I was in Wal-Mart (or other store) the other day and saw someone, and I instantly thought of you." It's a good thing I'm married, or I'd probably be bombarded with matchmaking propositions: "Hey, I have a sister/cousin/aunt/friend that would be perfect for you!"

My wife has had people comment to her about me, too. One stands out, though: "Wow, how'd you get him?" Although worded innocently enough, it was implied by tone that she had somehow managed to attract someone that could be considered "out of her league". Rather irksome.
ericrwalker is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:26 AM   #73
dXTC
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericrwalker View Post
Thanks, everyone has their "likes" or fetishes.
You don't have much control on what "turns you on".
Bingo. For me, it's a "like." As you said, some like big boobs. Some like big butts. I like big... well, everything. If I were a "feeder", actively trying to make a small lady larger, then it would become a fetish. If I were still single, why would I bother with all the hassle of feederism when there are plenty of ladies-- here in the USA at least-- that are already plus-size who just want someone to love them as they are? There are some weird control issues with feeders...

This preference has been a part of who I am for as long as I can remember; in the words of Lady Gaga, I was sort of "born this way". Because of its unorthodox nature, I've developed a sort of empathy for LGBT individuals. Criticizing them for their preferences would, in my case, be quite hypocritical. Just about everyone has a preference, and just about everyone has an audience.

Last edited by dXTC; Oct 12, 2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:14 AM   #74
jbachandouris
macrumors 68000

A few years ago, the actor who played Marty McFly was on the Arsenio Hall Show. He was asked 'what kind of girls do you like?'

His response? 'The kind that like me.' Arsenio looked confused as he apparently never had any trouble attracting women.

My wife is big (200 lbs), but I married for love and not necessarily looks. I weigh 158 at 5'6" so its challenging even at that weight.

We have been married almost 13 years and I have not been a very good provider as I have had employment 'challenges,' but she still stays.

Oh, and I did NOT click on the link (I don't forget things easily and I don't need any extra memories).
Apple TV
jbachandouris is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:32 AM   #75
'Bmac
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagless View Post
What you've said sounds logical. But a person 700 pounds having sex makes me throw up in my mouth even thinking about it! And for her and her partner granting the reporter an interview is just being a little arrogant. NO normal weight person gives interviews about their sex life.
'Bmac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Current Events