Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jul 30, 2005, 11:26 AM   #1
MacKat
macrumors member

iPod mini problems

I have no idea whats happened to my ipod. I was trying to change the playlist and it just became unrecognizable to the computer. The ipod is not recognized on my iTunes or iMac - and when I tried to restore it, I got a pop up which informed me that the ipod had the wrong structure or something :S Now it wont let me try again.

All I get on my iPod screen is a folder and an exclamation mark, and a clicking sound.

Anyone know what I can do to bring it back to life??

Kat x
MacKat is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2005, 01:12 PM   #2
mashinhead
macrumors 68020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacKat
I have no idea whats happened to my ipod. I was trying to change the playlist and it just became unrecognizable to the computer. The ipod is not recognized on my iTunes or iMac - and when I tried to restore it, I got a pop up which informed me that the ipod had the wrong structure or something :S Now it wont let me try again.

All I get on my iPod screen is a folder and an exclamation mark, and a clicking sound.

Anyone know what I can do to bring it back to life??

Kat x
try reseting it. its either holding down the middle button and the menu button, or the middle button and the play button
mashinhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod