Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices

Old Jul 24, 2012, 03:23 AM   #1
NZed
macrumors 65816

Any Galaxy S2 who's a Rom flashaholic here?

What ROM are you using on your GS2?

I'm using CM9 RC2. I've been switching between AOKP and CM9. Miui had me for a week but thats it.

Last edited by NZed; Jul 24, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
NZed is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2012, 09:33 AM   #2
Mac.World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZed View Post

What ROM are you using on your GS2?

I'm using CM9 RC2. I've been switching between AOKP and CM9. Miui had me for a week but thats it.
When I was using the S2, I liked keeping things stock looking so I used the rom superstock, which was gb 2.3.6. I use cm9 on my touchpad running 4.0.4 though.
Mac.World is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2012, 10:30 AM   #3
NZed
macrumors 65816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac.World View Post
When I was using the S2, I liked keeping things stock looking so I used the rom superstock, which was gb 2.3.6. I use cm9 on my touchpad running 4.0.4 though.
Damn, GB!! I used to like Stock GB when AOSP meant ugly google design or miui. ICS is much better AOSP and i dont miss stock at all.

Anyways, not a lot of GS2 users here
A lot of GNex users though

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices