Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

irishloveguines

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 14, 2011
For some odd reason, I can't seem to eject any disk images I mount. I'm on ML 12A269. Is this a bug? How do I fix it? The only way I can eject a disk is by restarting my MBA (2011 i7)

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
For some odd reason, I can't seem to eject any disk images I mount. I'm on ML 12A269. Is this a bug? How do I fix it? The only way I can eject a disk is by restarting my MBA (2011 i7)
Have you tried relaunching Finder instead of restarting? Have you made sure nothing is accessing the .dmg at the time you try to eject it?

irishloveguines

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 14, 2011
Have you tried relaunching Finder instead of restarting? Have you made sure nothing is accessing the .dmg at the time you try to eject it?

Yes, but I still can't get my .dmg to eject from the desktop :( Is anyone else having this problem? Is it because I'm on the GM and not the Appstore release?

steviet

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2016
i have the exact same problem and was really hoping there was an answer here. Only difference is that i'm using Mavericks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.